Patch 1.2 for ZaciSa’s Last Stand for the Nintendo Wii U eShop has recently been sent off to Nintendo for testing. Due to the upcoming winter break, it is unlikely to be released this month. So expect more details about the patch launching in early January 2015. This new patch adds a lot of new things to the game as well as improves on other things. Some details include:
- 60 FPS Gameplay. The framerate has been greatly improved and now offers 60 FPS smooth action over the previously sub-30 FPS gameplay.
- Three new maps to try out!
- PING 1.5+ – A new crossover map featuring the world of PING 1.5+
- BLOK DROP U – Another new crossover map featuring the interactive game of BLOK DROP U. While you play ZaciSa’s Last Stand, you can play a game of BLOK DROP U. Fallen bloks will damage enemy ships and get the special red blok onto the ground safely will reward you for that level. This map allows for use of Wii Remote Controller to play BLOK DROP U, allowing for extra level of co-op to this map with friends! Features 4 unique BLOK DROP U levels to shake things up.
- GAF – Featuring the planet of GAF, defend your base before enemies overwhelm you. Activate GAF Gold for extra power boost!
- Map re-balances. Some maps, such as Twin Souls, have been re-balanced to allow for greater gameplay and not be so tough.
- Miiverse Posting – With one simple button press, you can post your gameover score to all your fellow gamers with a look at what your base looked like as it fell and show off how well you did.
- Endless mode renamed to Endurance mode with scoring fixed, now scales normally instead of to infinity and beyond.
- Bank Loan – May not sound exciting, but will allow you to reach new higher levels with some extra money. But be warned, until the loan is paid off, you will receive a reduced money and score points from destroyed ships.
- 5x game speed – The game’s internal mechanics have been refined. Now with added 5x game speed allowing you to quickly get through a level. Should come in handy in those high 30+ levels.
- Music Player. Simple music player for those that like to listen to some of the already included music.